Possession of marijuana, hash oil, hashish, or salvia
(1) knowingly or intentionally possesses (pure or adulterated) marijuana, hash oil, hashish, or salvia;
(2) knowingly or intentionally grows or cultivates marijuana; or
(3) knowing that marijuana is growing on the person’s premises, fails to destroy the marijuana plants;
commits possession of marijuana, hash oil, hashish, or salvia, a Class B misdemeanor, except as provided in subsections (b) through (c).”-IC 35-48-4-11
The word “possession” has double meaning. The meaning varies based on the context. The word “possession” in commerce means to buy and sell. The word “possession” means occupation. The occupation is the trade of a person. In noncommercial terms, the word “possession” means to hold.
The drug laws applies to the pharmacist. The pharmacist is a merchant in commerce. The person in commerce is a merchant.
Marijuana is commercial paper that is relative to the amount of gold, grain (wheat seeds). Bitcoins are sold in fractions. In dividend reinvestment account, some of the shares are in fraction. Marijuana shares can be sold in fractions.
Growing marijuana is fixing marijuana to the real property or personal property and selling the real property or personal property by passing title for money (sale).
The cultivation involves selling a bunch of marijuana plants. That is trafficking large quantity of commodity.
Sec. 27. “Ultimate user” means a person who lawfully possesses a controlled substance for the person’s own use, for the use of a member of the person’s household, or for administering to an animal owned by the person or by a member of the person’s household.”-IC 35-48-1-27
“(e) The following persons need not register and may lawfully possess controlled substances under this article:
(1) An agent or employee of any registered manufacturer, distributor, or dispenser of any controlled substance if the agent or employee is acting in the usual course of the agent’s or employee’s business or employment.
(2) A common or contract carrier or warehouseman, or an employee thereof, whose possession of any controlled substance is in the usual course of business or employment.
(3) An ultimate user or a person in possession of any controlled substance under a lawful order of a practitioner or in lawful possession of a schedule V substance.”- IC 35-48-3-3
The ultimate user is the end user or the end customer. They only buy and doesn’t sell for a profit. A merchant buys at a lower price and sell at a higher price for a profit. The word “possession” means to hold as the ultimate user.
The criminal charges is based on Social Security Benefits. The State charges the ALL CAPITAL NAME account because the person is employed to buy and sell marijuana. The State is issuing a bill of credit for the social security benefit.
The cop catches the corporate officer because they are buying and selling for social security benefit. When there is a guilty verdict, the court changes the defendant into the agent of the Federal Reserve Bank. The agent of the ALL CAPITAL NAME is the one that suppose to pay the social security taxes. When the agent doesn’t pay, the agent goes to jail and the principal which is the ALL CAPITAL NAME get warehoused.